Monday, November 2, 2015

Velocity Toys Super Market

The velocity toys super market food stall is great for kids of all ages. From opening the packaging to completion may have only been about ten minutes. The product was vey simple to put together. My son even helped me put the fruits and veggies on the shelf. The overall look of the food stall is fabulous. Its made very well and sturdy. The size is not overly large however its large enough that more then one child will be able to enjoy. It is about 33” tall by 18” wide. The fruit, veggies, cash register and food cart look very real and my son loves it. Besides being a fun toy for the entire family, his already has started helping my son pick out his colors and names of certain things. The worst part of the entire food stall….My son tried charging me $20.00 for a drink of milk!! Overall we love this and are extremely happy with the product! We received this product in return for an honest unbiased review of the product. This did not have any determination on how I reviewed the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment