Thursday, November 5, 2015

Baby monitor and security camera!

I had the opportunity to try the Snug baby monitor for about a week now. Overall I am pretty happy with the operation of the camera. From unboxing, I was happy with the feel of the camera as it is nice and sturdy. It’s much more heavy duty then most cameras I’ve seen at the large box baby stores. The camera does also include a bracket with hardware to mount the camera either on the wall or ceiling of your babies room. Just having that makes this stand out to me! The setup for this baby monitor was a breeze with the included directions. The device work with apple or android devices on a free app that must be downloaded. I downloaded the app onto my iPad which made it into a very large screen. Once the app was downloaded and camera was attached to my wi-fi in the house, the fun began. Night vision was the first thing I got to experience because of the time of day. I can gladly say I was actually able to see my son laying in his bed at night! The next morning when he woke up, we could see him playing with his toys. The best part was I could see him at any part of the house by using my iPad. I was not stuck looking at a mounted screen.
The camera can be moved around using the app to look all around the room. You can even take still pictures if you happen to see them doing something funny! After your kids are bigger and no longer require a baby monitor, this can also be used as a security system. If you wish to keep an eye on your house or maybe the babysitter you can easily do so. I received this product at a heavy discount in return for an honest review about the product. This discount did not affect my ratings on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment